Hi all, this is my first post to the forum.
I've had this tank set up since November 2012.
Water changes: Distilled, but thinking of supplementing with half Davis water (with the addition of Seachem Neutral Regulator) 25% every two weeks
Substrate: Seachem black flourite sand (about 2 inches depth)
Fish: 9 Celestial pearl danios - Danio margaritatus (tank raised)
5 White cloud minnows - Tanichthys albounubes
Treatment: Aqueon "Aquarium Plant Food" weekly
- 1 large piece of African driftwood that takes up the majority of the left side of the aquarium
- 3 large amazon sword plants on the left, middle, and right of the tank in the background and foreground. (1 of which is flowering)
- 5 small corkscrew valisnera in the background
- 2 bunches of red ludwigia (Ludwigia glandulosa?) background of middle and right side of the aquarium.
- 1 clump of Subwassertang foreground
- 1 Echinodorus red flame right side midground
- 1 Barclaya (Barclaya longifolia ) flowering on the right side in the background
- 2 small Sagittaria subulata (?) in the foreground
- 4 small java fern in the background
Please help! I know it has no empty space except for in the foreground. I feel like the wood might be too large for the tank and I might have to remove some of the sword plants. I would have liked to have added more substrate but I'm afraid of upsetting my fishy inhabitants.