The Planted Tank Forum banner

Wall Aquarium Scape?

6K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Dr. Acula 
#1 ·
Just for fun... If you had one of these flat wall-mounted aquariums, how would you aquascape it?

See less See more
#2 ·
Not like the images that have been cut-n-pasted into them, haha.
I'm not even sure if you could scape a tank with such dimensions. Maybe just a thing full of vals and Cherries and crystals. I can't even justify putting a fish into something that narrow.

#4 ·
My girlfriend gave me one of these a while back.

Its been sitting in the box because I didn't want to torture any fish in such a tiny thing. Now that I'm getting into the planted world and have my first shrimp I've been thinking about a scape with some manzanita and moss with Cherries. Still don't know if I want to do it but I've been thinking about it. It's a little over 2 gallons so I think it would work.

#8 ·
I think If you could get a moss, maybe mini pellia, wall going in the back, with either dwarf hairgrass or HC for a little carpet, it could look nice with some RCS. You could throw a twig or two in there for a little extra flare.

But how much light could you get into that thing? And HC would probably be difficult too, since I have no idea how you would run CO2 into something mounted on your wall without a good bit of trouble.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.