CL's Rimless 48 gallon *update: 1-3-12* - Page 33 - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #481 of 516 (permalink) Old 12-13-2010, 07:39 AM Thread Starter
CL
C-A-T-S

It will not be filling in again, I took it out completely Got tired of it. I'm considering going with the old standby: hc.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #482 of 516 (permalink) Old 12-13-2010, 09:01 PM
Nerd Alert.

Alright...I guess it will look good... I like the tank...just not the decision.

RAOK CLUB #12
Wabi-kusa Pimp #1
"99% of the time, a fish tank with plants will fail. Once you start a dedicated planted tank with fish, then you begin to succeed." - Geniusdudekiran
post #483 of 516 (permalink) Old 12-14-2010, 03:06 AM
Algae Grower

when you say it will not be filling in again do you mean it wasnt shooting more runners?

Im curious cause i want to use belem as a carpet and im trying to get as much info as i can about it
post #484 of 516 (permalink) Old 12-14-2010, 07:10 AM Thread Starter
CL
C-A-T-S

No, I just meant that I took it completely out instead of just taking some of it out.

post #485 of 516 (permalink) Old 12-14-2010, 03:15 PM
Wannabe Guru

Send a message via Yahoo to malaybiswas
Hey Chris,

I stumbled upon a old thread where you were planning to buy a pair of fishneedit MH pendants. Where did it end up? Are you using them or did you ditch the plan eventually?

Malay
post #486 of 516 (permalink) Old 12-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Wannabe Guru

Send a message via AIM to VadimShevchuk Send a message via Skype™ to VadimShevchuk
Sorry to hear about the tank coming down. Will it be back up for summer break or are you gonna break it up and sell it?
post #487 of 516 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 06:07 AM Thread Starter
CL
C-A-T-S

The tank isn't coming down It just doesn't have a foreground at the moment

Malay- I wound up buying the catalina 4x39 W T5HO fixture. Works great, lots of light and flexibility, though the MHs would be nice for an emersed set-up, I feel like they wouldn't give me the flexibility that I would want for a tank with water (due to algae concerns. When emersed you can go full-blast all the time with no ill effects.)

post #488 of 516 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 02:59 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caton View Post
What! How did that fabulous carpet go away?!?! I demand a reason for this. Now that you are going to plant a new foreground (right?!?!) we are going to have to wait a few more month of DSM for that to fill in. I am officially booing this decision.

Boooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Boooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo! Booooooo! Booo! Booooooooooo!
+1

(sick scape dude)
post #489 of 516 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 03:20 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL View Post
for a tank with water
"with water"
"water"
:\

40b - three years old at this point

My Picotope- retired

The 50 Gallon Experiment- retired
post #490 of 516 (permalink) Old 12-29-2010, 09:42 AM
Algae Grower

this journal is epic. it's got a storyline with a twist! although i've grown attached to the hairgrass, maybe the hc will fill in just as nice.

but your setup is beautiful regardless
post #491 of 516 (permalink) Old 01-31-2011, 11:43 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

any updates on this tank? =)
post #492 of 516 (permalink) Old 02-18-2011, 05:13 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase127 View Post
Dawg... This tank is supa chill. Makes me want some of dat CO2 again... Lovin da HC
Couldn't have said it better myself
post #493 of 516 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed

Updates?
post #494 of 516 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Algae Grower

Updates!!!!!
post #495 of 516 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
CL
C-A-T-S

It's lookin' pretty rough right now haha. I will probably clean it up this week.

Anyone have any coffeefolia or needleleaf java fern that they want to trade for belem or stauro?

Tags
iwagumi

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode