I got all the parts in for my controller and I got it all soldered together:
I have four independently controller sockets in the Technical-Pro power supply, with 2 spares for non controlled power. I have 2 24 VAC controlled ports on the controller for my water change solenoids when I pipe everything together.
I'll be operating co2/light bank 1 together and UV/light bank 2 together to start off with so I'll have s splitter downstream of the socket. I've wired the power supply so that the relays are in parrellel to the switches, and therefore the switches on the PS can manually turn on a circuit. Depending on my uses later, I may rewire this so that the switches manually override the relays and shut down the circuits.
* DIG 5006 Drip Irrigation Controller ordered from Sprinkler Warehouse for $65.
* 4 120 VAC, 3 Amp relays, part number Tyco KHAU-1711-24 ordered from ebay,
* Technical Pro PS-S8 rack mount power supply ordered form ebay, $20/shipped
* 2 Rainbird irrigation solenoids, 1" NPT, from Sprinkler Warehouse, $11
* 1 "miniature" float switch from Fish Bowl Innovations, $12 plus shipping
* Some granulated activated carbon inline cannisters for the refill line
I'll be taking a little break from this tank for the next month or so. I'm taking some distance learning classes and have to focus my efforts on finishing those up during January.