Ludwigia Red, Ludwigia Red Rubin, Crypts, Blue Hygro, Anubias, Salivina and a plant that I can't ID (looks like Dwarf Sag)
Will be EI ferting once I get the water parameters straight. Cycle just crashed, assuming because I have to drain and silicone the dividers in order to get rid of gaps in the sides. I had the filter running in another tank during that time, but the levels of waste must have changed.
Driftwood is coming. I've got two manzanita stumps in order. Things may change a little once they get here.
I am redoing this tank to make it mostly all crypts! I am pulling everything, moving the corkscrew vals to the center area (since I love them) and planting crypts. Root tabs only! If the Planted+ ends up being too much light, I can down grade to the FugeRay Original I have in storage.
Picture update, replant just completed:
Last edited by kcoscia; 09-26-2014 at 07:00 PM.
Thank you! They're Lee's dividers that I siliconed in place. If you get them, it's a must silicone because there is a gap. The gap probably isn't large enough for anyone to fit through, but the baby was really small on the right and I couldn't sleep well risking it.
Algae went to town. I think it is purely because of the change to crypt only, fertilized by root tabs and keeping the light. So I put the Planted+ back in it's box, and brought out the FugeRay Original from storage.
Hoping that will fix the algae problem, I'm dosing erythromycin to kick it (since it's mainly the dreaded BGA) assuming it wont come back.