Made some good progress today, woohoo!
Sump is done
Pic without filter media:
dollar store media
Pic with filter media:
Added sponges and ceramic beads to the old canister cartridges
I think I am going to load the refugium area with moss.
Plumbing is done
Straight shot into the sump from the overflow.
I split the return line so that I would have to outputs into the tank.
Right now they are just feeding back into the sump, until I get my hardscape sorted out. I got the wrong size connectors for the cerges reactor so that will have to wait.
Substrate is done
Tossed in some mineralized dirt and covered it with sand.
Still need to set-up the hardscape, toying with a few ideas for the rock pile but I haven't loved anything yet. I Need some wood!
Light is ordered
I got the quad LED fixture from aquastyles. I plan on having it about 30" above the substrate, so we will see how it goes! Once that gets here I can order some plants.
I am getting excited!