So, got some stuff done today.
Started the stand. Gonna be all one long one that holds both tanks side by side. Here's a preview.
Also... Switched the rock around. It was just annoying me. This happens when you don't plan and sit with your hardscape for a while... But its much better this way... Love the overhangs and crevaces... So do the fish.
Sakura cherries will be here tomorrow
And lastly... I added another reactor. I took a nylon filter sock and cut a tiny hole for the inner tube of the maxmix. The nylon catches a lot of bubbles. My diffusion rates are much better now and flow wasnt depleted as much as I though it might be.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk