Things keep getting worse. Algae got really bad. I tried the 1-2 punch algae treatment but it didn't seem to do much. I guess I used too low of a dose. I spot dose but the algae is starting to get away from me. I also raised my lights and cut my photoperiod. Also, I got 8 chili rasboras on Tuesday. The next day all but 2 jumped out. Bummer!! I have since learned that I did not properly acclimate them to my c02... I thought I had but was a little impatient on getting them in the tank. On the hunt now for more. It seems as though they've been hard to come by as of late.
Having a tough time with this layout. I thought I learned a lot from my last one but I find that I'm making the same mistakes. It's too bad, it's such a good hardscape I'd hate to start over. Anyway, I missed my water change this past weekend because I was out of town. This tank is due for a trimming, cleaning and big water change.
Here it is at day 47. Almost week 7. Thx for following.