Thank you for looking and the feedbacks.
1. Tank size : 30"X15"X15", approximately 96 liter
2. Substrate : Amazonia II, GEX Soil Powder
3. Lighting : 4 X 36W Philips 865 PL-L
4. Photoperiod : First week 4 hours, second week until now 6 hours
5. Filter : Eheim Classic 2215
6. CO2 : Pressurized tank, with Ista stainless steel external diffuser
7. Fertilizer : 1-2 ml Brighty K daily, only recently 1ppm NO3 and 0.2ppm PO4 daily. Brighty Step 1, 2ml, twice a week.
Some close-up a week ago
Went holiday for a week two weeks ago, photoperiod set to 5 hours daily, no dosing, the Echinodorus rubin 'narrow leaf' is not as red as before, LOL. Anyway will let this plant as it is, just to see the growth, how red?...hehe.
Marsilea sp. close-up, minor GSA, started dosing PO4 last week