It's now gone. I sure miss it. I will keep this as my last memory of it. Farewell........
This is the journal of my 55 gallon that i named it " The Chaos Garden". Because it will be having many different species of plants, like a collection
. I actually had a journal for this tank before that you can check in my profile!
Here is the spec of the tank
- 55 gallon tempered glass tank with dimension of 48" x 13" x 21"
- A single Finnex ray II DS
- Pressurized co2 with milwaukee regulator and a 5lbs cylinder
- Inline diffuser and inline heater
- Sunsun Canister filter 370 gal/hour with UV light built in
- Sunsun circulation wave maker 530 gal/hour
- Dirted with MOGCP and capped with BDS
- Dosing EI method with NPK and Plantex +B dry ferts. I also dose excel flourish and seachem flourish iron
Plant lists: ( Coming soon when i get all the names )
- 3x Otto
- 2 pairs of blue german ram
- 1 pair of gold ram
- Angel fish will be added soon
- Gold tetra x5
The whole process of cleaning up and setting up took me 7 hours straight.
Here are the pics:
Subtrate added, the back is about 3.5" and the front is about 2.5"
The tank after added plants and filled in with fresh bubble :P
Move and added few plants the next day