Added the nice Erio compressum I got from Aaron.
This was troubling because they are not easy to scape with.
I found a good location and had to redo a little bit of the design, but it's a nice fit and a nice dramatic plant.
Not easy to plant, extremely buoyant.
I got mad at the Elatine hydropiper. Removed it and put a smaller patch on the far left corner instead. As I removed it, I noticed it had really grown in very well.
Still, it did not grow at the same rate the other plants around it were.
I think very very high light and finer sediment would help. Smaller shallower tanks.
I added the UG back into that location.
Added the S uruapes to the side section and the L senegalnesis also. Removed the Rotala green. Nice easy plant, but I wanted to keep certain species. Drilled holes into the wood in various spots to stuff more Mini pellia into.
Will get pics up later tonight.
And what the tank looks like after uprooting EH