The Planted Tank Forum banner

ADG Gallery 120cm ADA tank

5K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Overfloater 
#1 ·
This is a recently completed layout by Mike Senske (my brother) here at Gallery ADG. Substrate, ferts, and filter media are all ADA, as are the 8000 K HQI halogen bulbs.

See less See more
#2 ·
stunning tank keep up the good job.

#8 ·
Thanks so much all!

Plant list:
foreground: Eleocharis acicularis, Lilaeopsis novozalindae,
midground: Hygrophila sp., Bolbitis
background: Limnophilia aromatica, "giant" stellata (I forget the name of that main one in the middle), Rotala rotundifolia, Rotala sp. "colorata", Ludwigia arcuata, Micranthemum umbrosum

We add fish after about 1 month, on average, sometimes sooner though.

That's actually not a Crypt, bit rather that new Hygrophilia-- Porto Vallejo or something like that?? It was featured in the newest issue of TAG-- maybe someone can clear that name up for me. We got it in Japan, and I had never seen it before here, but I guess it is starting to make its way around. It has the coolest growth pattern and we have been using it a lot lately.

Here we are using Amber tetras (smaller reddish guys) and a new-to-the hobby tetra (seemingly) in the same family as Bleeding Hearts, but for now they only seem to have a location number, which I forget at the moment.

#10 ·
Thanks so much all!

Plant list:

That's actually not a Crypt, bit rather that new Hygrophilia-- Porto Vallejo or something like that?? It was featured in the newest issue of TAG-- maybe someone can clear that name up for me. We got it in Japan, and I had never seen it before here, but I guess it is starting to make its way around. It has the coolest growth pattern and we have been using it a lot lately.
Is that the same hygro that aquabotanic has on special right now?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.