Hello all! Well, as the title states, I've decided to set up my 12 long as an Iwagumi again. I originally planned on going with a different look, but decided this would be best, as I already had all the materials on hand, just waiting to be used.
Here is the original attempt...
On my previous setup I was running a Finnex Ray 2, and it was just way too much light. This time around I will be using the Current USA Satellite LED plus. I have to say guys, I LOVE THIS LIGHT! Alright, so lets get down to buisness!
• Tank: Mr Aqua 12 gallon long frameless aquarium
• Filtration: Fluval 106 canister with Cal Aqua Labs lily pipes
• Heater: Hydor 1/2" inline 200 watts
• Lighting: Current USA satellite +
• Co2: GLA Atomic V2 paintball regulator, 20oz paintball tanks, NAG hang on diffuser, eBay special drop checker
• Substrate: ADA Aquasoil Amazonia
• Stones: Seiryu
• HC or UG carpet, still undecided
• 5-6 Otocinculis
• 16 Neon tetras
• 5+ Amano Shrimp
Well, I think that's about it for now. I've been messing with the hardscape here and there for a few days now. I believe I'm pretty happy with it at the moment. I'm a little bummed, as I need just a tad bit more substrate. I want to add a small gradual slope to the right front, to compliment the slope going towards the back left. I guess you'll see what I mean once I can order some more aquasoil... Anyways, here's some quick cell phone pics from this morning. Enjoy!