The Planted Tank Forum banner

New pics, Anubias, Apisto and others

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  bigstick120 
#1 ·
Havent had much time to take any photos, so I sat down last night a had a shoot. Still trying to get the hang of a few things but I think most look decent

I was thinking the other day, my anubias havent flowered since I got my macro lens, now I have nana flowering and golden nana has several buds as well. I caught just the pod. Unfortunately I will be out of town for a few days and will more then likely miss the chance to take photos of the flower itself

More photos on my site if you are interested. Constructive criticisms always accept!

See less See more
#13 ·
Thank you! Get one!

Yeah my Anubias just shot out a bunch of flowers too. Had about 6-7 in the past month or so.
Its awesome its it!?!

Those are some gorgeous borelli's... How have your found their temperment?
Thank you G! They are pretty melow so far. I see the male chase the rummy nose when they get near his anubias hideout, nothing to bad just a waring shot!

#11 ·
I didnt miss it!!! Got some nice shots of it, lots more flowers coming as well. Must be the season!
Yeah my Anubias just shot out a bunch of flowers too. Had about 6-7 in the past month or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.