Update 10/5/2013 ( week 2 )
- Everything is growing noticeable everyday! pearling happens everytime the light on!
- Added 4 baby angel fish, 2 otto and 2 sae
- No real algae so far
- Glossostigmas kinda growing upward, i guess it because i did not plant them all the way down. The ones that i planted all the way down, leaving only 2 leaves now spreading. Going to trim those that grows upward after this post, hopefully they will start spreading.
- Baby tears looks bright green but wonder if i should try to press them down to the substrate more for the roots to reach the dirt.
- Ozelot has giant leaves now.
- Stargrass is coming back greenly
- crypt wendii has finally woke up
Here are update pics:
Entire tank overview
Left side closer look
Right side closer look
Big butt ozelot leave
Little glossos spreading
Babytears and Hydrocotyle japan
suggestions are appreciated