So a quick update, my last one was on the 24th. I tend to update every six days.
Ok so I did quite a lot of stuff, I moved my HM from behind my Crispus (two bright green blends, wanted to highlight my crispus).
Moved my Macrandra Red behind the crispus and my Reineckii around it so it is surrounded by reds as it grows taller. Packed some crypts infront of it.
I moved my Ludwigia Curly to the left centre so I can grow it out there to bush up that negative space.
Moved the Aromatica behind my DW (can't see it as its still small), want to use it to form a wall behind it. Moved the hygro willow firward as I like the leaves poking out from the DW.
Just behind my HM I have a lot of Rotala Colorata that I cut very low to bush out its growth. So it will fill the BG between the DW and the Ludwigia Curly.
The Plants in the foreground are just there for me to watch their growth.
Waiting for most of my plants to grow out now to fill out the spaces. And for my HC to grow in. I will also carpet the area between the Star Grass and Hair Grass, the lily will remain there as a focus.
Also I have a massive narrow leafed Java Fern that will envelop the center of my DW so that just the branches stick out.
And now for some pics:
S. Repens on left of my DW, started with one TINY piece at the beginning of the month:
HC growing out:
Star Grass ringed by Helferi (bad previous growth on the Helferi) The SG will remain at that height, ignorr the plants in the foreground they will be removed and replaced with a carpet: