i started my first nature (kind of) layout like two weeks ago. Now i want to show you how it grows
- Glasgarten Mini L (size like ADA Mini L)
- JBL e700 filter
- inline co2 (approx 30 bubbles/minute)
- lights are 2 x 11w from fluval
- gUSH in- and outflow
- red wood
- african pagode
- small pieces of "serpentine stone"
- Glasgarten "Environment Soil"
- ADA mekong sand powder
- Vesicularia dubyana
- Vesicularia ferriei "Weeping Moss"
- Anubias bateri var. nana "petite"
- Hydrocotyle sp. tripartita "Japan"
- Eleocharis pusillia (E. parvula)
- Glossostigma elatinoides
- Fontinalis antipyretica
- Juncus repens
- Microsorum pteropus "Needle Leaf"
- small bits of Riccardia graeffei "Mini Pellia / Coral Pellia"
This is the current state after 14 days, i will update this journal from time to time.
Your feedback is very welcome!!