Today I finally got the black backing I needed so I could finally move the tank up against the wall where it would stay. I also got a new piece of DW to add to one I had already. I threw the pieces in and started messing around, when I thought I was done I came here and made a thread in the scaping section ( 55g Hardscape Critique ) to find I was far from done, and thankfully so.
I went from this:
With the opinions and ideas from the people of this wonderful site.
Decided to flood it last night before buying the new gravel just to see what it looks like, I hooked up the filter and heater as well. I bought some flourite today and I am currently draining and adding it now. More pics tonight.