||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Originally Posted by dabliggah View Post
I plan on doing a trim this weekend if I get time and I'll post some new pictures. I have to paint the new nursery first and do some other things around the house that take priority though.
I raised the temperature back to 78F and the fish seem happier and more active.
I also reduced the CO2 slightly because some of the oto's weren't happy. It's weird some seemed perfectly normal and some were hanging out at the top of the tank on the wood. I'm still trying to dial it but I'm around 6.7-6.8 pH at the moment which would put be around 25-30 ppm.
Well I went crazy......I took out all the rocks and moved a bunch of plants around and chopped pretty much everything. I'll get a picture Sunday or Monday (Wife took the camera out of town).
Here it is, really needs to grow in for a couple weeks....Let me hear your comments/feedback on the newish scape.
Last edited by UDGags; 04-08-2013 at 03:31 AM. Reason: added before pic
Originally Posted by lamiskool View Post
I'm trying to get a couple new plants and my tentative plan is to remove the Blyxa and move the Lobelia a bit when this happens...if I can ever find them