Here is a long over due update with bunch of pictures. Since my last update I have gotten a few new products.
Just got my Finnex 30" dual 7000k and a Finnex clip light 7000k for the breeder box. The Finnex clip light wire is kind short for those who want to purchase it.
- Aquatek 4 fan chillmaster
- some cholla wood (great hiding place for shrimps
- Some Supreme red and SS CBS/CRS.
- 1 burried S CBS, 2 burried S CRS, 1 burried SS CRS, 3 burried Supreme red
- Removed my big piece of driftwood and replaced with manzanita branch. (should of added some more fissiden on it.
- added some S. Repens and bonsai (don't know the species.
you can see the Supreme red shrimplets
No more UG melting but its taking a long time for it to carpet. It probably grows as slow as my fissiden.
Same with my HC, it grows so damn slow. You think might light is not strong enough? My previous light was a Coralife 36" 6500k 38watt just one bulb. Light is on for 7 hours a day with co2
Hopefully with this new finnex 30" dual 7000k it will grow much better.
I dipped this clump of fissiden in H2O2 and after in Excel. H2O2 was 8:1 ratio and Excel was 20:1 ratio.
Doesn't look dead, hopefully it can recover from it.
My new finnex 30" dual 700k light and Aquatek 4 fan. I dremel a part of the rim so that the fan can slide in the rim.