Added some fauna and flora:
7- Neon tetras
2- Male endlers
4- White Clouds
2- Refugee Assasin snails from my tore down 2.5
?- The usual pond snails pooping everywhere
- Red Ludwigia
- Random Cabomba
- Lemon something ( i forgot the rest of the name)
- Java Fern
- Added a cheap 7 dollar water pump from Harbor Freight for circulation, works perfect.
-Will be upgrading the Aquaclear 20 to maybe a 50.
-Added some Pagoda stones, nice touch to the boring scape. I still suck at scaping :-(
- The DHG is going all over the place, there's runners everywhere
- 1 of my Amanos committed suicide, and fell in the empty 20L bellow dont ask me how that happened
- I had a Tiger Barb refugee in the breeder recuperating from a beating he got from my Green barb. He then decided to jump into the main 20L and hang out with the smaller fish. I allowed him to hang around until I caught him harassing one of the Endlers. I snatched his ass out and threw him back in the breeder and put the lid on. I'm going to have to get rid of those barbs, they don't play well with others.
Sorry for the weird looking pics, my "good" camera was stolen by my sister in law to take pics of Mandalorians at Star Wars Celebration :-)