denoting or characteristic of an aquatic plant reaching above the surface of the water.
New Oxford American Dictionary
I'm stuck inside on a perfect day, so I thought I'd start a journal for this. The oldest bin (the glosso one) is about 3 weeks old
It's an awesome way to save an extra stem you don't need at the moment. Not to mention cheap.
Tank- 10g with stubborn calcium deposits
Circulation- air pump
Lighting- 2x 23w CFLs 6500K via brooder lamps, 12+ hours a day
Substrate: Varies by tub. Mixtures of peat moss, worm castings, potting soil, Schultz APS, red clay dirt, and cinders.
Bins L to R, up to down
1. Hygrophila sp. Bold, Rotala sp Goias, Lindernia sp. India, Cryptocoryne Parva
3. Downoi, Mini Pellia, Fissidens, HC, Lilaeopsis Brasiliensis
5. HM, Lindernia sp. Variegated
6. Dwarf Riccia (the urine cup)
7. Dwarf Hairgrass, Hydrocotyle sp. Japan
In water: Red and Green Azolla