So I've had this neglected 10 gallon sitting around my room for.. uhm.. a couple of months. Last night I was lusting after a pretty nano tank but I've spent waaaay too much money lately, so I don't have the budget for one. Or space, really. ._.; So I decided to use what I had. It works out actually, because I've always wanted a betta, which would probably eat my other obsession (shrimp) so if I have two tanks... well, I'm sure y'all can see where I'm going with this.
Behold! Probably the ugliest fish tank ever. (But it's okay, because... it'll make my future betta seem all the prettier? xD)
Let's see.. I'm using an old filter, old heater, old light, old tank, and cheap gravel so all I really remember is that the tank is a standard 10g. Oh! And the filter is a Marina S10, I think.
- one red Indian sword
- three anubias of various kinds
- an assortment of floaters: RRF, frogbit, hygroryza aristata, and... duckweed.
Future fauna plans:
- one betta, probably
- a couple of ottos for algae? Or an amano shrimp, but I'd be super sad if it got eaten.
- maybe six chili rasboras from my other tank, but uh.. I dunno, I heard bettas can be mean. >_<;
- probably a bunch of pond snails. <_<;
Needs to cycle before I add anything, so I have to go research how to cycle a tank... it's been awhile, haha. Filter is also not plugged in yet because I didn't have any spare filter media (is that the right word?) so I need to get some from the LFS!