I got another tank... I was doing a 2g that ended up failing and there was a 2.6g that I haven't used in a while, I got rid of both of those tanks and got a 10g instead
. Here's a picture:
Today after I got done with OGTs (ohio graduation test-they're AWFUL, most boring thing ever!!!!) I thought about all of the things that you were telling me about. I think that I've created a fairly long and good list of possibilities, some of which aren't even aquatic...
So here's the list:
1. Scarlet Badis (Dario dario)
2. Dwarf Puffer (Carinotetraodon travancoricus)
3. Clown Killifish (Epiplatys annulatus)
4. Lyretail Killifish ( Aphyosemion australe)
5. Mexican Dwarf Orange Crayfish (Cambarellus patzcuarensis)
6. Betta(s)~ Maybe go for a wild kind. That'd be fun
7. Rainbow Darter (Etheostoma caeruleum)~ I could find these around me!
8. Bee Shrimp/Crystal Red Shrimp/Any Neocaridina
9. Bumblebee Gobies (Brachygobius doriae)
10. A gecko/anole/frog/toad... There's a lot here!
11. African Dwarf Frogs (Hymenochirus boettgeri)
12. Celestial Pearl Danio (Danio margarutatus)
13. Sparkling Gouramis (Trichopsis pumilus)
15. Some kind of pencil fish...
16. Espei Rasboras (Trigonostigma espei)
17. Harlequin Rasboras (Rasbora heteromorpha)
18. Pygmy/Dwarf/Tiny Corydoras (Corydoras pygmaeus, Corydoras Habrosus, Corydora Hastatus)
19. Least Killifish (Heterandria formosa)
20. Fiddler Crabs ((peri)sesarma bidens)
21. Albino Clawed Frogs (Xenopus Laevis)
So... That's my list, for now Any opinions? Can I cross anything out?
Now onto more of my questions:
Should I do:
*Soil with gravel