Johnson18's 20L PFRs With Planted HOB-Riparium Plants arrive this week!
So it's been a crazy few days. The PFRs arrived prior to my test kits. Which, unfortunately, meant that my incorrect params lead to many deaths. I spent most of my day today focusing on correcting water parameters. I used RO water mixed with a small amount of tap water to do a 50% water change, fixing my water issues.
While I don't see any shrimp, I know I didn't fish out anywhere near 40 dead shrimp. :/
On a good note, my riparium plants and supplies arrived from Devin! I planted everything late last night. Note to self, unpack everything prior to beginning planting! I got two planters planted before I found the root tabs. So I took them apart and added the root tabs. I planted things as suggested by Devin. I haven't decided if I like the arrangement of the planters yet. So I am open to suggestions!
I've gotta make new cables for hanging my light. The old level is too low, the only other height I can currently hang the light is way too high.
Now time for pics!
Well, it was time for pics, but my photo stream hasn't updated from my phone to my iPad.... So I guess I've gotta switch to my phone...