No Fish Ten Gallon - Page 4 - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Algae Grower

I don't understand Bettas sometimes. The oldest one I ever had spent most of his life in terrible conditions, but every one I've had in ideal conditions has lived less than a year. Tank looks good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 04:30 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

I'm thinking that I'm going to move the plants, shrimp and fish in this tank to my retired aqueon evolve 8, however the led lights that came with it are dying, would the 13w fluval clip on light be enough for this tank and these plants or should I get another one so I have two?
post #48 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

Still wondering about this, any ideas?
post #49 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 03:27 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

So came home today after not being home for a few days....my girly Betta was dead. I have no clue how though, and all the shrimp are thriving.... =[
post #50 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 05:08 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

Lots of babies running around....this is one of the more red ones, I also have a more solid red shrimp....she is currently berried and very elusive.
post #51 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

I have been thinking about what fish I would like in this tank, maybe corydoras....pygmaeus or habrosus?
post #52 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 07:28 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

I like to see a fellow regular 10 gallon guy, if you know what I mean haha Looks good!!
post #53 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 11:35 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

I do! It a great size for by the bed! I'm am going to be switching it over to a ten gallon metaframe tank though, so not quite regular!
post #54 of 56 (permalink) Old 02-27-2013, 03:09 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

My plans to move into a ten gallon metaframe tank have been put on hold, my metaframe has a crack in it...so I have to fix it...more bad news is that the current tank has a crack in too now, I must have whacked on accident when moving stuff, it's a stable crack, and small but I'm not taking any chances, I bought new crypts and pulled the ones from
this tank and now have a planted aqueon 8 with them all, so as the plants have established them selves and it's really going to town I'll officially year down this tank and put the evolve in its place.

I also now have a fish for this tank, I found an elephant ear plakat male Betta at petco that was meant to be...he is beautiful, he is living in the partially torn down ten gallon till the evolve is done.
post #55 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-23-2013, 01:55 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

Aqueon 8 is almost done, dosing with liq fenbendazole now for planaria type worms that are in there....shrimp are coming in on wednesday, some fire red culls! Going to transfer the cycled media from my ten gallon to the aqueon evolve wednesday too and going to add in some purigen too to make sure all the fenbendazole is gone plus ensure good water quality! Then in a few days i will add Hircine, AKA the Daedric Prince of the hunt from Skyrim...the beautiful whiteish elephant earred betta i found months ago when i wasnt looking for one...lol. Pics to follow when all is settled!
post #56 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-07-2013, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

This is now the tank, it has my white elephant earred Betta in it along with at least one rcs thy hasn't been eaten yet...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode