Alright, update time. Much of what I talked about in the last few posts has been done. I have finished scaping and cycling my 20 gallon long and moved all of my taiwan bees to that tank. The scape didn't end up quite how I was planning, but I think turned out quite nice. Hopefully the micro sword survives the low light conditions, if not I will probably go back to my plan of using crypt pavra for between the rock areas. Parameters have stabalized at Temp = 72, gH = 4.5, kH = 0.5, TDS = 100 (roughly), pH = 6.4. Only concern is pH a bit higher than I would like, but I think the taiwan bees will do OK in it.
My CRS (with the addition of some nice SSS specimens) have been added to the 8 gallon Mr Aqua and I have added some more moss, crypts, and floaters to that tank. Thankfully the added plant matter (or just time) has taken care of the BGA I was having.
The Fluval Chi tank has been taken down. I have kept the riparium plants and am trying to grow them in a window sill, It will be interesting to see how they do, humidity may be a problem.
All of my Rilis have been moved out of the 12 gallon long tank and placed to fend for themselves in my community tank. Lets just say my German Blue Rams do a good job of keeping the shrimp population in that tank at a reasonable level.
Full tank shots below, I will include some shrimp photos in a later post.
Last edited by Jorge_Burrito; 03-29-2012 at 07:20 PM.