great start. Your Ammania is going to have more leg room here why is the substrate looking blue? Kind of cool though.
Truvu 100g Flourite, wet/dry, AHSupply 302w PC, PinPoint controller 10gallon15w T6+15w T8 55gallon40w T6 ODNO4x, no CO2. Discus grow out.
10gallon Tonina tank, 2x15w T6 ODNO 4x
I will do aquascapes after I collect all the plant species and grow them to perfection.
The lighting is only about 100W of NO fluoroescents right now. I have more lighting on the way, but so far the plants are taking the light reduction quite well. The 40G has been taken down and I'll most likely auction the tank off locally. I wish I could set it up but I just don't have room.
The ammannia will have lots more room and I'm sure it will appreciate it. I finally have the room to increase it's mass. The substrate is actually black. I haven't set the manual white balance on my camera so some colors can appear a bit off.
It's been a month and things have not gone too well. The only positive aspect was an upgrade in lighting, bumping me to just shy of 4 WPG. My nice large stand of Rotala 'green' almost died off due to a lack of light. What you see is all that is left. My ammannia has stunted pretty badly and algae has cropped up. I am running too lean on my ferts I think. I'm going to increase my dosing but it will be at least a month before I see any noticeable improvement.
The left side of the anubias has some pelia and a branch with java moss. On the right are several java moss "cakes" I made that are coming along nicely. Algae is light, only a bit of green hair algae. The marimos are new. I picked them up at the local auction for $6. I'm not sure what I am going to do with them but they will probably be removed when I have enough plant to take their place.
A few new pictures. Some species have been removed and a few of the current species have def iciencies I'm working on. I will be replacing the brilliant rasboras and neons with a large number of harlequin rasboras. As always comments are welcome.