I redid my macro fert last night. As I emptied out the fert container, everything was caked and precipitated. It was a hot mess. Definitely, the solution had reached super saturation. I had a layer of Ca at the bottom and Mg on top of the Ca.
I ordered another peristaltic pump from APT for the GH. Now I have three reservoirs for macro, micro, and GH. Hopefully, this will work better. Last time, I had a macro solution without the GH, it was fine. Nothing precipitated in there.
With the increased in PAR, I'm having some hair algae. I tried to increase my co2 but I don't think I have it dialed in yet. I have been increasing the co2 for the past week or so. I have seen the reduced in the hair algae but some are still growing. I will try to get it dialed in within the next week or so.