105g Craigslist find! 11-26 Video of baby Guppies, 11-26 updates!! - Page 13 - The Planted Tank Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #181 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-22-2011, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cosby, Tn.
Posts: 804
Send a message via MSN to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by cableguy69846 View Post
Do you know what kind of guppies they are? Once you see the gravid spot on the females they are ready to go. Usually only a couple of months.
Not real sure what kind of Guppies they are, but they are the prettier ones I've seen with long flowing tails and fins. These came from a breeder and not a LFS. They have blue in them that reacts with the lights, just like neon tetras. Heres a bad pic after I just stirred up dirt in the tank:

Didn't know what a gravid spot was, but looked it up and now I know, thanks. These fish are about 5wks, and still pretty small. Some are smaller than others, so I know thay are the males.

The Fraternity of Dirt #15
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech.
Updated 9-7 Check me out. 10g Rimless. My 105g Journal. 105g YTubeAction ETnAC President.
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Planted Tank Guru
 
cableguy69846's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytrout2001@hotmail.com View Post
Not real sure what kind of Guppies they are, but they are the prettier ones I've seen with long flowing tails and fins. These came from a breeder and not a LFS. They have blue in them that reacts with the lights, just like neon tetras. Heres a bad pic after I just stirred up dirt in the tank:

Didn't know what a gravid spot was, but looked it up and now I know, thanks. These fish are about 5wks, and still pretty small. Some are smaller than others, so I know thay are the males.
Not sure what kind that is either honestly. I will see if I can do some digging for you though. And those are show quality guppies. Very nice fish. Males will be a bit smaller, and I think they will reach maturity before the females. Maybe another couple of weeks. As soon as you see the gonopodium(sp?) moving around on the male they are good to go.

The Fraternity of Dirt #39
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech

Cable's Madness
Fish tanks are like cups of coffee, one is never enough.
"What the smeggin smeg's he smeggin' done now?!" - Lister
cableguy69846 is offline  
post #183 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-22-2011, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cosby, Tn.
Posts: 804
Send a message via MSN to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by cableguy69846 View Post
Not sure what kind that is either honestly. I will see if I can do some digging for you though. And those are show quality guppies. Very nice fish. Males will be a bit smaller, and I think they will reach maturity before the females. Maybe another couple of weeks. As soon as you see the gonopodium(sp?) moving around on the male they are good to go.
Thanks, the only thing I found was a site for prize-winning Guppies. These look alot like some of the ones there, but not exactly. To me, they actually look better than alot of them there. I will keep looking, but I do think I got some REALLY nice Guppies. I need to get a better pic. My tank has cleared up now so I should be able to get some good ones now.

The Fraternity of Dirt #15
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech.
Updated 9-7 Check me out. 10g Rimless. My 105g Journal. 105g YTubeAction ETnAC President.
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com is offline  
post #184 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 01:06 AM
Planted Tank Guru
 
cableguy69846's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytrout2001@hotmail.com View Post
Thanks, the only thing I found was a site for prize-winning Guppies. These look alot like some of the ones there, but not exactly. To me, they actually look better than alot of them there. I will keep looking, but I do think I got some REALLY nice Guppies. I need to get a better pic. My tank has cleared up now so I should be able to get some good ones now.
Sounds good. I will see what I can dig up a little bit later on tonight or tomorrow for you.

The Fraternity of Dirt #39
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech

Cable's Madness
Fish tanks are like cups of coffee, one is never enough.
"What the smeggin smeg's he smeggin' done now?!" - Lister
cableguy69846 is offline  
post #185 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 04:31 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cosby, Tn.
Posts: 804
Send a message via MSN to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com
I got some test strips today. Here are my results:
Main tank
No2 0
gh 150
kh 35
ph 7.8
no3 80

Angel breeder
No2 5.0
gh 150
kh 35
ph-pink but the colors ran from orange to red, so not sure how I got a pink result. Faulty strip maybe?
No3 40

Tap
No2 0
gh 75
kh 35
ph-Again, pink. Has to be in the neutral range somewhere, as with the other.
No3 0
I hate the stupid strips, the results are too varied with them cuz I know some of the reading were in between the listed results. Some results show a couple problems that I need to address slightly, so that is a plus.

The Fraternity of Dirt #15
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech.
Updated 9-7 Check me out. 10g Rimless. My 105g Journal. 105g YTubeAction ETnAC President.
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com is offline  
post #186 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 05:57 AM
Planted Tank Guru
 
150EH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Churchton, Maryland
Posts: 5,370
I use the Mardel 5 in 1 strips and like them, the only thing I have a problem with is pH, but the directions tell you to wait 30 seconds before taking a reading but I find if you do it between 5 to 10 seconds they are very accurate or accurate enough for what I need.

I mostly like to see how hard the water is, ppm on C02 via pH & kH, and my nitrates. I limit the use to 1 per week unless there is a problem and get them on Amazon, a 100 ct bottle for $27 makes them fairly cheap when reading 5 parameters for $0.27.
150EH is offline  
post #187 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 06:17 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
Salmon McCloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 428
I strongly recommend liquid test kits, they may be expensive, but they last awhile and produce really accurate results. I bought a freshwater kit and then a water hardness kit separate, and it ran me maybe around $40 bucks, but its lasted a year so far, with bi-weekly sometimes just monthly testing and I'm sure there is still plenty left. Its never stirred me wrong.

First time I posted on here I think, I've been following for quite awhile though.
Salmon McCloud is offline  
post #188 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 06:47 AM
Planted Tank Guru
 
diwu13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Willimantic, CT
Posts: 6,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmon McCloud View Post
I strongly recommend liquid test kits, they may be expensive, but they last awhile and produce really accurate results. I bought a freshwater kit and then a water hardness kit separate, and it ran me maybe around $40 bucks, but its lasted a year so far, with bi-weekly sometimes just monthly testing and I'm sure there is still plenty left. Its never stirred me wrong.

First time I posted on here I think, I've been following for quite awhile though.
Yea Tony, unless you don't require super accurate results you should always go liquid test kits or you're always eyeballing the number. The sad part is, everyone on this forum tells you to get the liquid test kit. But then you go into like Petco and they recommend the test strips for ease of use and how they are "just as accurate".

Fish Shrimp tanks are like cups of coffee, one is never enough.

ヽ( ゚ヮ゚)ノ.・゚*。・+☆ Twin 10G Shrimp Tanks & 20L Grow Out Tank
diwu13 is offline  
post #189 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 06:50 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cosby, Tn.
Posts: 804
Send a message via MSN to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com
Well, I never test my water. I occasionally test ph, but that's about it. I have the liquid ph test, so I will probably break that out tomorrow and test that since these test strips resulted in colors that weren't even on the chart. The only reason I tested now is due to mdixon giving me some Jungle 5-in-1 salt/fresh test strips. I usually just watch my tanks closely, and smell them for funk frequently. If I notice fish acting funny, or the tank smelling really bad, I just do a partial wc. It's seemed to be working for me for many years, and I've never lost fish due to water quality. Maybe one day when I get to selling fish and stuff good, I will be able to buy me a nice test kit.

Been looking at alot of different Guppy pics, and I'm thinking I have half-black reds. They are the closest to what mine look like, and I have looked at hundreds of pics. The majority of the sites I have found them on they are listed as show-quality fancy, so I'm happy about that. I cannot wait to see what the babies turn out to be. They are finally starting to get some color in them now, so I should know relatively soon what they are going to be.

Cable, if you think you got a zoo, tell me what you think of my kids' early Christmas present.... a potbelly pig She is black, has her nose pierced, and is cool as s*#t. Plus my kids just LOVE the idea that they have a pig that lives with them in the house. This is in addition to my tank inhabitants, 4 dogs, and also 2 cats. My kids are animal lovers, and so is the wife, so we rescue alot of animals and find them homes, so it's hard telling what we'll have next I want a big bird, a hedge hog, a couple kinds of lizards, and whatever else I might think of later. I'm gonna have to get some pics of them all soon.

Welcome to my pet habitat Salmon Nice to have you, thanks for reading and replying, and thanks for following along. I am originally from Ohio, Sidney to be exact Born and raised and I hate the place. I made a good decision to move out of there. I do go visit on occasion, but it looks so bare there after coming from Tn and will likely never move back. My kids are hillbilly's now, and I'm happy with that.

Well, starting to fall asleep writing, so I'm off here. Till tomorrow, nite all.

The Fraternity of Dirt #15
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech.
Updated 9-7 Check me out. 10g Rimless. My 105g Journal. 105g YTubeAction ETnAC President.
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com is offline  
post #190 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 01:49 PM
Planted Tank Guru
 
cableguy69846's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytrout2001@hotmail.com View Post
Well, I never test my water. I occasionally test ph, but that's about it. I have the liquid ph test, so I will probably break that out tomorrow and test that since these test strips resulted in colors that weren't even on the chart. The only reason I tested now is due to mdixon giving me some Jungle 5-in-1 salt/fresh test strips. I usually just watch my tanks closely, and smell them for funk frequently. If I notice fish acting funny, or the tank smelling really bad, I just do a partial wc. It's seemed to be working for me for many years, and I've never lost fish due to water quality. Maybe one day when I get to selling fish and stuff good, I will be able to buy me a nice test kit.

Been looking at alot of different Guppy pics, and I'm thinking I have half-black reds. They are the closest to what mine look like, and I have looked at hundreds of pics. The majority of the sites I have found them on they are listed as show-quality fancy, so I'm happy about that. I cannot wait to see what the babies turn out to be. They are finally starting to get some color in them now, so I should know relatively soon what they are going to be.

Cable, if you think you got a zoo, tell me what you think of my kids' early Christmas present.... a potbelly pig She is black, has her nose pierced, and is cool as s*#t. Plus my kids just LOVE the idea that they have a pig that lives with them in the house. This is in addition to my tank inhabitants, 4 dogs, and also 2 cats. My kids are animal lovers, and so is the wife, so we rescue alot of animals and find them homes, so it's hard telling what we'll have next I want a big bird, a hedge hog, a couple kinds of lizards, and whatever else I might think of later. I'm gonna have to get some pics of them all soon.

Welcome to my pet habitat Salmon Nice to have you, thanks for reading and replying, and thanks for following along. I am originally from Ohio, Sidney to be exact Born and raised and I hate the place. I made a good decision to move out of there. I do go visit on occasion, but it looks so bare there after coming from Tn and will likely never move back. My kids are hillbilly's now, and I'm happy with that.

Well, starting to fall asleep writing, so I'm off here. Till tomorrow, nite all.
Lol. The fiancee wants a pig and a dog, but the father-in-law won't let that happen. So we will have to wait till we move or until we inherit the house. What kind of lizards are you looking at? If you need a couple places for good info on that, let me know. I am on, like, 7 reptile forums. As for a zoo, I think we may be about even. 5 lizards, 3 snakes, 6 fish tanks, 2 cats, a rat, I have a 5 year old and the fiancee and I have one on the way. It is going to get really interesting around here soon. Lol. That pig is an awesome Christmas present though.

The Fraternity of Dirt #39
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech

Cable's Madness
Fish tanks are like cups of coffee, one is never enough.
"What the smeggin smeg's he smeggin' done now?!" - Lister
cableguy69846 is offline  
post #191 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
TheJadeShrimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytrout2001@hotmail.com View Post
Cable, if you think you got a zoo, tell me what you think of my kids' early Christmas present.... a potbelly pig She is black, has her nose pierced, and is cool as s*#t. Plus my kids just LOVE the idea that they have a pig that lives with them in the house. This is in addition to my tank inhabitants, 4 dogs, and also 2 cats. My kids are animal lovers, and so is the wife, so we rescue alot of animals and find them homes, so it's hard telling what we'll have next I want a big bird, a hedge hog, a couple kinds of lizards, and whatever else I might think of later. I'm gonna have to get some pics of them all soon.

I am jealous! I am actually looking into getting a 125 for my two Oscars.

Also, Potbellies are so cute! You should get a Crested Gecko, they are very easy to care for and don't even eat bugs. Unless you want to give them bugs.

P.S. You should try my zoo. My signature doesn't even list the ones in my whole household. ;D

Cassandra
Just my animals: 0.2 Cornsnakes, 0.2 Bearded Dragons, 1.0 Water Dragon, 0.2.1 Crested Geckos, 1.0 Tiger Salamander, 2.0 Anoles, 0.0.2 Red Eared Slider Turtles, 0.0.1 Map Turtle, 0.0.1 Hermit Crabs, 1.0 Hamster, 1.0 Rabbit, 0.1 Horses, 2.2 Dogs, 0.2 Cats, Chickens, Ducks, Oscar Tank, Planted Bowl, 2x 10 Gallon, 2x 0.5 Gallon, 5 Gallon, and Planted 25 Gallon Tank....Is that it?
TheJadeShrimp is offline  
post #192 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cosby, Tn.
Posts: 804
Send a message via MSN to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by cableguy69846 View Post
Lol. The fiancee wants a pig and a dog, but the father-in-law won't let that happen. So we will have to wait till we move or until we inherit the house. What kind of lizards are you looking at? If you need a couple places for good info on that, let me know. I am on, like, 7 reptile forums. As for a zoo, I think we may be about even. 5 lizards, 3 snakes, 6 fish tanks, 2 cats, a rat, I have a 5 year old and the fiancee and I have one on the way. It is going to get really interesting around here soon. Lol. That pig is an awesome Christmas present though.
The pig is so cool, and I am really happy we got her. The kids couldn't get over having a pig live in their house with them. She sleeps with them at night, and has recently taken up with our 11yr old boxer. They have been layin side-by-side for the last 2 days. Pretty cool, cuz the boxer is old and is in really bad shape, and we're not sure how much longer we're gonna have her.

I did notice you had lizards, and will definitely be asking about them at such time that I get the opportunity to get one. If I could I'd have a real zoo in my house I want a few lizards: a beardie, Geckos are really cool, would LOVE a water monitor and could get one from CL right now for $150 with cage and all that is 4'L. I would LOVE to have some kind of big exotic cat (not a lion or tiger or anything), but a Bobcat or something cool like that. I also want some turtles, but they are illegal to have in captivity in Tn. Can't even buy captive turtles from another state and keep them here. I also want an oddities tank, and put a Medusa Pleco in with some Axolots and some freshwater Flounders like 150 has, and some other things I can't think of now. Oh, freshwater rays, REALLY want some of them Can you all see a pattern here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJadeShrimp View Post
I am jealous! I am actually looking into getting a 125 for my two Oscars.

Also, Potbellies are so cute! You should get a Crested Gecko, they are very easy to care for and don't even eat bugs. Unless you want to give them bugs.

P.S. You should try my zoo. My signature doesn't even list the ones in my whole household. ;D
Well hi jadeshrimp, honor to have you here. I did look at your sig, and wow! I'd love to have some horses, heck, I want a farm A buddy of mine had a horse and tried to get me to ride her, but I was too scared. I don't know why, it was just one of those things that you want to do, but when you finally get the chance to do it, it makes you so intimidated that you're scared to try it. I have wanted a farm since I was a little kid. We do plan on getting some chickens soon, maybe next spring or something.

Yeah, you'll want to get a bigger tank for them Oscars, they would love the extra swimming room. Then, when you get the bigger tank, you can get more fish

I would like a crested gecko, and wouldn't mind feeding bugs. I feed my fish live foods, and keep a mealworm culture as well.

The Fraternity of Dirt #15
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech.
Updated 9-7 Check me out. 10g Rimless. My 105g Journal. 105g YTubeAction ETnAC President.
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com is offline  
post #193 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 08:07 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
TheJadeShrimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytrout2001@hotmail.com View Post
Well hi jadeshrimp, honor to have you here. I did look at your sig, and wow! I'd love to have some horses, heck, I want a farm A buddy of mine had a horse and tried to get me to ride her, but I was too scared. I don't know why, it was just one of those things that you want to do, but when you finally get the chance to do it, it makes you so intimidated that you're scared to try it. I have wanted a farm since I was a little kid. We do plan on getting some chickens soon, maybe next spring or something.

Yeah, you'll want to get a bigger tank for them Oscars, they would love the extra swimming room. Then, when you get the bigger tank, you can get more fish

I would like a crested gecko, and wouldn't mind feeding bugs. I feed my fish live foods, and keep a mealworm culture as well.
We actually have three here, a miniature, but it is my niece's horse. She loves her little Peanut. I don't ride horses much. My horse, she is my baby and I have had her since she was 4 months old, isn't trained to ride and probably will never be.

I planned on looking for a tank for a little while. I am hoping for about a minimum of a 125 gallon. But bigger would be better.

Okay, most people do. A friend of mine is terrified of bugs. Crested Geckos make a great first lizard, if you have never kept lizard. I also have a mealworm culture. I haven't opened the containers in a while.

P.S. I wish I could find a nice tank like yours. But everyone on CL here has saltwater tanks for sale.

Cassandra
Just my animals: 0.2 Cornsnakes, 0.2 Bearded Dragons, 1.0 Water Dragon, 0.2.1 Crested Geckos, 1.0 Tiger Salamander, 2.0 Anoles, 0.0.2 Red Eared Slider Turtles, 0.0.1 Map Turtle, 0.0.1 Hermit Crabs, 1.0 Hamster, 1.0 Rabbit, 0.1 Horses, 2.2 Dogs, 0.2 Cats, Chickens, Ducks, Oscar Tank, Planted Bowl, 2x 10 Gallon, 2x 0.5 Gallon, 5 Gallon, and Planted 25 Gallon Tank....Is that it?
TheJadeShrimp is offline  
post #194 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-23-2011, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cosby, Tn.
Posts: 804
Send a message via MSN to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJadeShrimp View Post
We actually have three here, a miniature, but it is my niece's horse. She loves her little Peanut. I don't ride horses much. My horse, she is my baby and I have had her since she was 4 months old, isn't trained to ride and probably will never be.

I planned on looking for a tank for a little while. I am hoping for about a minimum of a 125 gallon. But bigger would be better.

Okay, most people do. A friend of mine is terrified of bugs. Crested Geckos make a great first lizard, if you have never kept lizard. I also have a mealworm culture. I haven't opened the containers in a while.

P.S. I wish I could find a nice tank like yours. But everyone on CL here has saltwater tanks for sale.
My tank was a saltwater tank. It took me 3 days to clean all the salt out of it. By the end of it I had blisters on my fingers, and a pretty awesome tank that I was turning into freshwater. I've even used all the equipment, minus the powerheads and things. They had way too much circulation than what I needed, and would actually make pits in the gravel and blow the dirt all over my tank. Took me a couple days to figure out what it was. First I thought it was just an overabundance of detritus, but got to looking in the back of the tank behind my wood piece, and that's when I noticed the crater behind there.

The Fraternity of Dirt #15
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech.
Updated 9-7 Check me out. 10g Rimless. My 105g Journal. 105g YTubeAction ETnAC President.
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com is offline  
post #195 of 206 (permalink) Old 12-24-2011, 12:09 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
TheJadeShrimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytrout2001@hotmail.com View Post
My tank was a saltwater tank. It took me 3 days to clean all the salt out of it. By the end of it I had blisters on my fingers, and a pretty awesome tank that I was turning into freshwater. I've even used all the equipment, minus the powerheads and things. They had way too much circulation than what I needed, and would actually make pits in the gravel and blow the dirt all over my tank. Took me a couple days to figure out what it was. First I thought it was just an overabundance of detritus, but got to looking in the back of the tank behind my wood piece, and that's when I noticed the crater behind there.
Was it an old saltwater tank that was empty for a while? Here they are selling fully set up Saltwater with corals with fish.

Cassandra
Just my animals: 0.2 Cornsnakes, 0.2 Bearded Dragons, 1.0 Water Dragon, 0.2.1 Crested Geckos, 1.0 Tiger Salamander, 2.0 Anoles, 0.0.2 Red Eared Slider Turtles, 0.0.1 Map Turtle, 0.0.1 Hermit Crabs, 1.0 Hamster, 1.0 Rabbit, 0.1 Horses, 2.2 Dogs, 0.2 Cats, Chickens, Ducks, Oscar Tank, Planted Bowl, 2x 10 Gallon, 2x 0.5 Gallon, 5 Gallon, and Planted 25 Gallon Tank....Is that it?
TheJadeShrimp is offline  
Reply

Tags
105, diy, metal halide, overflow, sump

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome