Post trim from yesterday:
Tank is filthy right now but I removed a good deal of mulm from the right rear corner.
Chores this week:
1.I need to replant the Buce's on the right side, then grow out and replant a few things on the back left corner as well.
But it's on the way there. After allowing the Pantanal to grow out and very tall, then hacking it back, you can now see the deeper rich color.
2. I need to trim the Tonina some more and the L senegalesis.
3. The Ech vesuvius needs to fill in a bit. I'll trim and replant the Hygro araguaia and tidy that up more.
4. I might take the Buce's out of the far side view there and use them to replace the petite Anubias in my 60 p
5. I need to tie some Fissidens moss on the 2nd wood piece on the Far left side.
6. Find a bright green plant to replace the Sygn "belem" in the rear.
I have several red plant coming in next week to work with and will pick up some shrimp and fish.
FTS, only if you are 2.5 ft tall do you ever see this view............
Side, I'll allow the R vietnam to fill in more here, but am also trying some R mexiciana "gioas".