I forgot my info for my other photobucket account and it appears that I lost some pics. I just completely tore down the 46g and went a new direction with it. It's been up for a couple weeks and I seeded it with bio media from my 75g ass well as plants and driftwood. I went to a sand substrate and I think it will look great when it fills in.
Right now there is just Java Fern and a little Java Moss. I also have some Fissidins on the way. I just added 6 Neons, 3 Cory's, and a German Blue Ram to my lone Cardinal tetra and about 25 Red Cherry Shrimp.
I also did a little rescape on the 75g and a heavy retrim. It will be a bit until the Crypts fill in on the right side and the Java Ferns branching out.
I had to rehome 4 of the 6 Pinoy Angels, but the dominant 2 are breeding relentlessly and very beautiful. I also have 12 Serpae Tetras, 10 black Neon Tetras, and 4 Oto's.