Well,,, after resetting the tank Wen. night I thought 24hrs. later I might see some
change but not the colors I did.
*** Remember *** This is the Eco sub not
the dirt tank I'm posting about. That will be later
Tubes on the left are the Eco 55g (SST) the two on the right are from the pleco pan.
That led to this.
Which led my to think of doing this.
But reality was doing this.
The hanger swivel and light reflector size worked out to be a perfect fit.
The glass covers just miss the light fixture. (pure luck)
Moved the fish in here to let the tank do whatever its going too.
After of course testing first.
The spawning pair are very mellow fish and not chasing all the new kids.
The rest of the night was picking up my mess in the office not to ruin today by leaving it. Picked up (most of it), posted the pics to the hosting site and called it a night.
This one is the next tank needing the weed eater treatment LOL
While I've seen GH, KH rise with a new Eco sub nothing else in the way of parameter issues and that settled out in just a couple of WC's. The receiving tank for these refugees was set up in January the same way without a single hiccup. The only difference on the tank is excel dosing. Won't blame the substrate but sure wonder about it.
haha! almost forgot after posting the over grown mess,, hey sewing, just so ya know I oak plywood paneled the office and built all the cabinets too. Later when I decided to stack aquariums all over it I had to figure out how to support all that weight.
hahaha hey nonc,,, tiny pictures LOL
edit edit; sewing I'll post a pick on how I cut the egg crate tonight