so all the leaves that fell off my plants/dead plants severely clogged my filter intake, causing a spike in nitrites and ammonia. problem solved. i pulled out a bunch of dead plants.
hc (all of it)
polygonum sp. 'kawagoeanum' (1 stem)
limnophila aromatica (1 stem)
hygrophila corymbrosa 'angustifolia' (2 stems)
hygrophila corymbrosa (all)
proserpinaca palustris (2 stems)
2 cardinal tetras
and worst of all, my *cry* eriocaulon cinereum/aussie type 2 (not sure which it was, but for 25 shipped i am very very upset it died)
i removed the piece of wood that was not attached to the rest, it kept falling over and angering me.
i also pulled up the parva that was close to the walkerii and moved it, it was becoming covered and was barely visible.
on a positive note, my sterbai cory is still doing well. and i got my anubias nana and glass drop checker. and some raok'd cherry shrimp! some of the very small shrimp fell victim to a hungry apisto and the larger cardinals.
also hoping my nurii 'pahang mutated' will start doing better. every time it grows a new leaf, an old one melts.
now for some pics.
the new look. moved some plants around, thinking i might need to get some more...