so I guess 3rd time's a charm. here is it cleaned out for the third time, and the driftwood in a different location.
here is the DAP aquarium silicone I used to hold down the driftwood.
me throwing in some brown gravel to also hold down the driftwood.
here is me doing a light switch arooooooo . so far I'm lighting the t5's. lights 2- 36inch, t5 ho 39w ballast hagen glo ballast 2x24/2x39w t5 ho ballast, reflectors hagen glo metal reflectors x2.(single bulb reflectors).
here's the substrate and hard scape in place. used soil master/soil master select as the substrate. then laid down the fore ground plants- chain sword/mix with I think a few dwarf sags.( I got this stuff from a local guy here in the dfw area howard aka txaquagardens).
here is filled up with hydrogen oxide OH NO I HAVE HYDROGEN OXIDE in my tank. what do I do , what do I do.
HAPPY NEW YEAR: going to give you and up date of as jan 06 5:00pm.
so this tank was the practice tank, it went throw many what is happening, and no I don't like this and that so i would change it. now i'm happy with it. so here is the final hand scape.
then me starting to fill it up.
stayed with low light plants. java fern around the driftwood, with anuibias nana in the back by the right side driftwood. with a tall anubias in the back forgot the name of it.
and dwarf sag as the fore ground....
now on to the next project tank. a 40g long 48x13x17 on a metal stand with two 20's on the bottom...