Hi everyone, I haven't updated this in a while.
Mini - M
I took out the drift wood I had, took off as much of the mini pellia as possible, got new drift wood, and attached the mini pellia. I just put it in yesterday, so a lot of the string I used to attach the mini pellia is visible, but it'll disappear as the mini pellia grows.
The CPDs are much more active now, they are out in the open swimming now, and come up to beg for food when I approach, so that's a good thing.
I definitely need to trim down the HC shorter, but I did so much work on the tank, I decided to let everything kind of calm down first, then I'll dig in and trim down the HC.
I purchased a new CO2 canister and Milwaukee regulator for the tank. As soon as the paintball canister runs out of CO2, I'll start using the Milwaukee regulator.
I pulled out as much of the Riccia as possible.
I also pulled out most of my mini rotala pearls.
I cut a bunch of the bolbitis leaves off.
It looks pretty empty right now, but the tank was looking pretty wild, and I wanted denser growth on from the bolbitis, so now I just need to wait for things to grow in.
Unfortunately, I broke my ADA intake lily pipe. But I can still attach the tubing to the lily pipe, so i'll live with it for a while.
I did purchase a Eheim 2215 for the tank. It's MUCH better than the Fluval 205 I had on it. Much more water movement now.
Anyways, on to the pictures (pardon the floating mini rotala pearls in the mini m, it's for sale right now):