125g mud tank back from the dead (now returning to the grave) - Page 101 - The Planted Tank Forum
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1501 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Woah, I'm a Guru?!

SO MANY THINGS TO SAY!!!!

First of all, Non-C, I mean, let's be honest, you should be on our side given the whole pink panties thing.

also, men are so NOT always the villains, Poison Ivy and Catwoman are two of the hottest villains out there.

And, Shakespeare is way dirtier than anything that's been said on here and that's taught in english class, not even health class, so I think nothing offensive has been said.

Sara don't worry, I think we all knew your response to the cat kicking (a response with which i fully agree, it WOULD serve you right Non-C) was a joke, i almost snarfed the water I was drinking when i read it

what else did I want to say?

I don't know. I agree with Sara! (what the heck are we talking about again?)

30g Low Tech Journal, 5 & 10g Low Tech Journal
1 year old Tibetan Terrier named Whisky
8 year old miniature Poodle named Cody
I enjoy having a zoo to care for!
20gH Planted tank,5g Planted Betta Tank
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1502 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonconductive View Post
you didnt look fat.... well atleast you didnt have a fat head.

im just built thicker... but im glad im not *shudder* skinny. worst nightmare. im 6ft and 188lbs. so not bad actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewingalot View Post
Nah, not always bad. Just rotten for picking on the girl when there is no others in site for protection. You and Bob should be ashamed for making me cry. The only way to make it up to me is to produce some pictures. lol.

Well, I had to make it sound like I am good at doing something really challenging.
you'll get your pics when i get some underwater-made bread! how do you knead it??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karackle View Post
SO MANY THINGS TO SAY!!!!

First of all, Non-C, I mean, let's be honest, you should be on our side given the whole pink panties thing.

also, men are so NOT always the villains, Poison Ivy and Catwoman are two of the hottest villains out there.

And, Shakespeare is way dirtier than anything that's been said on here and that's taught in english class, not even health class, so I think nothing offensive has been said.

Sara don't worry, I think we all knew your response to the cat kicking (a response with which i fully agree, it WOULD serve you right Non-C) was a joke, i almost snarfed the water I was drinking when i read it

what else did I want to say?

I don't know. I agree with Sara! (what the heck are we talking about again?)
pink panties? maybe i should have been notified about this before i chose a side! ROFL

i never new what we were talking about in the beginning.
post #1503 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Boy, that was an awesome vehicle. You could live in that thing. I've seen trailers smaller than that.

Feel free to call me bat girl. She is super cute and I don't mind being associated with a red-haired villain fighter.
So you liked my junk hauler huh? LMAO~!
I told you the wife found it in Tampa I just paid for it.
85-90mph up and over Flat Top passing EVERYBODY hehehe
(wife and son hate it when I'm haulin somewhere)
Work hard and play hard isn't just a beer commercial ya kno.

I like you better than bat girl cause she has red hair and red hair has been the kiss of death in my experiences LOL
OMG! temper temper! >>> runs away and hides behind D's aquarium haha
Quote:
arent men always the bad guys? i mean we're always wrong, so we must be bad as well.
Absolutely! (ask my wife)

Quote:
i guess when the calvary comes ill be in trouble.
we're already in trouble (we were born, live and breath) hahaha

Quote:
Don't worry, they love you and won't be harsh on you like you've been on me.
oh boo hoo already

The Fraternity of Dirt
If at first you don't succeed,,, keep kicking it
RubberSideDownOnTheLanding,
2-75g planted, 5-55g planted, 5-20g planted, 110g w/30g sump, 8-10g, Refugium, doghouse/newbie
2012 update adding table top pleco pans & a 90g (Nutz)
post #1504 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Planted Tank Guru

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM, so since I am really late too the journal (well past few pages), can I get a name breakdown because I feel so lost lol.

Mike= wkndracer ?
Kara= Karackle?
Sara= sewingalot
Bob= orchidman?
Laura= ? ? ?
? ? ? any other ones I need to be familiar with?

My dirty journal
Fraternity of dirt #8
post #1505 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 11:26 PM
Planted Tank Guru

post #1506 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 12:08 AM
Planted Tank Guru

haha Damon = NonC owns the thread (when Sara lets him hehe)

The Fraternity of Dirt
2-75g planted, 5-55g planted, 5-20g planted, 110g w/30g sump, 8-10g, Refugium, doghouse/newbie
post #1507 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 01:32 AM
Planted Tank VIP

You guys will never guess what my real name is??? I sure do miss having time to sit and make silly jokes with you guys....*ahem* GUYS. As for the meetings of the minds I say we all have a giant dork convention at NonCs house this fall
post #1508 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 02:19 AM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
mike you just coined her new nickname... bat girl hahahahahaha

ill work on pics of mikes vacation tank this week.

i havent forgot about the anubias, you and chad are first in line. they havent been putting out leaves as fast since the surface above them is pretty covered. also noticing alot of older leaves are turning ugly. how are those ones you got that were fried? are they coming around yet?
haha bat girl will never stick on sewing Sara (I don't think) and you started it by the way posting it first actually. Pg #98 post #1458 and I did see the name change too LOL

About the anubias, bump chad (we'll never guess) to first in line but I do want some of yours when it can be spared. The fried stuff is putting out new leaves only on the ends so I'm not sure about all remaining barren stem

Stump and anubias is here sloooowly forming a new tank

The Fraternity of Dirt
post #1509 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 03:48 AM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by orchidman View Post
mini-rachel=Bob=orchidman

i think laura=laurelbeep

bahugo=???
Bahugo=Rich

My dirty journal
Fraternity of dirt #8
post #1510 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 04:15 AM
Planted Tank Guru

post #1511 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 04:30 AM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by orchidman View Post
im just built thicker... but im glad im not *shudder* skinny. worst nightmare. im 6ft and 188lbs. so not bad actually.
Lol, you are def. not fat I'm 6'2 and 195~ so we are pretty close. BUTTTTTT (not calling you fat) was it hard to find a cheeseburger(not even sure that's what it was, but it looked like one) in the middle of the mountain hike? I chuckled at that pic. I think if I hiked in the mountains my backpack would be: fire starter, water, dry cloths, meat(vacuum sealed so I wouldn't have to worry about bigfoot attacking me, or other mountain critters I heard those squirrels are viscous, in a tiny "fit in your backpack" freezer), and a flare gun with 2 dozen flares... because you know on T.V when people get lost and stranded they go with a flare and are like "dude we only have one flare" and they shoot it off when there is a there is a dense fog and they "think they hear a plain" then they are always stuck with the... "well that failed now what do we do". Sorry, that is my warped humor. And nobody ever brings food, or they bring like a pack of peanuts and a handful of beef jerky... I'm not a hiker by any means, but my first thought if I were going on a hike for a week wouldn't be "let's bring the minimal amount of food necessary, so if something were to happen, I can ration my peanuts to last until I am found."

Ok, I'm done... I'm in a slap-happy-sarcastic-humor-mode. I just find those shows "far-fetched"... It's never the guy who brought stuff to be prepared in case something happens on "I survived" it's the guy who brought a water bottle and a single flare, with a pocket full of peanuts, and one match, that gets wet somehow. Sorry, if everybody would like and finds me completely un-funny I will keep my jokes too myself.

^ most random rant ever.

Back on topic though... I think I will stay on the fence before I pick a side if Non-C is sporting pink panties. I really don't even know where the pink panties thing came from, probably something I missed in the first 85 pages. I read a few pages trying to catch up, and then there is like 2 more new pages that I have to read to try to catch up... *feels so defeated*

My dirty journal
Fraternity of dirt #8
post #1512 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 04:32 AM
Planted Tank VIP

HI Rich!!!! You see, I can say that because it doesnt take up anymore space on NonCs thread than usual, and its certainly not a derail considering the previous posts Nice to meet you

*cough* Pictures!!!!
post #1513 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 04:43 AM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad320 View Post
HI Rich!!!! You see, I can say that because it doesnt take up anymore space on NonCs thread than usual, and its certainly not a derail considering the previous posts Nice to meet you

*cough* Pictures!!!!
Nice to meet you too =)

I want pictures too.

My dirty journal
Fraternity of dirt #8
post #1514 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 04:44 AM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahugo View Post
Lol, you are def. not fat I'm 6'2 and 195~ so we are pretty close. BUTTTTTT (not calling you fat) was it hard to find a cheeseburger(not even sure that's what it was, but it looked like one) in the middle of the mountain hike? I chuckled at that pic. I think if I hiked in the mountains my backpack would be: fire starter, water, dry cloths, meat(vacuum sealed so I wouldn't have to worry about bigfoot attacking me, or other mountain critters I heard those squirrels are viscous, in a tiny "fit in your backpack" freezer), and a flare gun with 2 dozen flares... because you know on T.V when people get lost and stranded they go with a flare and are like "dude we only have one flare" and they shoot it off when there is a there is a dense fog and they "think they hear a plain" then they are always stuck with the... "well that failed now what do we do". Sorry, that is my warped humor. And nobody ever brings food, or they bring like a pack of peanuts and a handful of beef jerky... I'm not a hiker by any means, but my first thought if I were going on a hike for a week wouldn't be "let's bring the minimal amount of food necessary, so if something were to happen, I can ration my peanuts to last until I am found."

Ok, I'm done... I'm in a slap-happy-sarcastic-humor-mode. I just find those shows "far-fetched"... It's never the guy who brought stuff to be prepared in case something happens on "I survived" it's the guy who brought a water bottle and a single flare, with a pocket full of peanuts, and one match, that gets wet somehow. Sorry, if everybody would like and finds me completely un-funny I will keep my jokes too myself.

^ most random rant ever.

Back on topic though... I think I will stay on the fence before I pick a side if Non-C is sporting pink panties. I really don't even know where the pink panties thing came from, probably something I missed in the first 85 pages. I read a few pages trying to catch up, and then there is like 2 more new pages that I have to read to try to catch up... *feels so defeated*
Haha. I'm back up to 190 I was hungry today and skipped my run. Lazy butt today. I promise I'll be better tomorrow

When I went. For a day hike at pile steeple I actually brought a mcdonalds hamburger to eat at the tip. Lol. The food in the backpacking trip was less than tasty. It was oatmeal for breakfast. Bagels an peanut butter for lunch. And dehydrated something that you put in boiling water that magically turns into chicken (dies t taste like it) and rice. Lol. Think lightweight food. We were carrying 40 lbs in our packs as it was. We couldn't have fires either so we cooked on these toy stoves with white gas. Lol. We didn't die. Almost got lost thought.

Can't say I found thy hilarious. Hut it was a joy to read lol. Dishy have soda spewing from my nose sadly though.

I think after this while pink panty thing ( not all together sure what it is either) we should form a 3rd entity the Rich-Bob entity. No pink panties here. Lol I'm tired!!

You can call me Bob
post #1515 of 3436 (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

before i reply to anything, batgirl asked to see a picture of sons hawk so here it is.

125g Mud tank.
(A)narchy Love
The Fraternity of Dirt #2

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode