The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 90cm Mr Aqua w/LEDs (now a Riparium) (5/19/12)
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 07:39 AM Thread Starter
I see LEDs
Took some pictures today with my point and shoot camera instead of the usual iphone pics.

I took some of my staurogyne and glued it to the wood, it actually grows pretty well attached this way. I may cover the rest of the exposed wood with this but I'm not sure yet. This is just a little test to see how I like it and so far it's not too bad.

EBR I got from a local group member.

It's hard to get a good shot of the cardinals, they keep moving so fast. No problem getting a good shot of the BAJILLIONS of snails I have though! My 5 assassin snails can't work quick enough, I think I may have to try another method. I'm thinking of trying the pool liner trick to see if it works.

Some new fish I picked up. "Diptailed Pencil Fish" Nannostomus eques. Saw these at my LFS the last few times I went and finally decided I had to have them. They're so cool, they just chill at the top in a group like that all day.

FTS. The bottom right is a little bare because I've been pulling from there to use for my staurogyne branch and to give to people.

Thanks for looking!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome