The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Shadow's 32g ADA rimless tank "Passion" update:Finally planted with pics
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2010, 09:25 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru
PTrader: (17/100%)
Ok so i'm ordering my 48g gla rimless tank on monday, hopefully it'll arrive on friday but depends. I'll have to give em a call. tank is about 320 without taxes and 150$ for shipping. Atleast l'll have the most expensive thing payed out already. As for the upgraded filtration l decided i'm going to upgrade my marineland 350 hot for a fluval g3. Yes yes l know l couldn't resist that sexy black cube, it's soo shiny. So on fish l decided i'm going to transfer over my 1 electric blue ram, 5 harlequin rasboras, 3 sae's, 2 long finned skirt tetra, 4 white cloud mountain minnows, 3 rosy barbs. l might trade some of my fish in to get a school but not 100% on the decision. l got my drop checker a couple of days ago and testing it on my iwagumi and seems like it's working:

48g rimless "passion"
"What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" -pericles

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome