Need help identifying a couple of these plants.
I have managed to identify half of the plants in the tank. I have lost a couple of plants already from the list. I am just looking to identify the two plants in my tank that I can't figure out.... I plan to actually label them until I get more familiar with them by sight.
So any help is welcome
Here is the list of what I have and what I have identified.
1. 2 Amazon Swords (Echinodorus cordifolius), 8-10 inches long,
2. 1 Java Fern (Microsorium pteropus) - 2-3 inches long,
3. 1 Anubias barteri "Broad Leaf" - 5-7 inches long,
4. 2 Bunches of Java Moss (Vesicularia)
5. 4 stems of Limnophila aquatica - 7-8 inches long,
6. 1 Marimo moss ball
?. 4 stems of Ludwigia "Cuba" - 7-8 inches long,
?. 5 stems of Rotala rotundifolia - 7-8 inches long,
?. 5 stems of Ludwigia inclinata - 7-8 inches long,
?. 5 stems of Didiplis diandra - 6-7 inches long
?. 5 stems of Water Wisteria (Hygrophilia Difformis) 2-3 inches long