I moved the one on the right side to the spare tank. It's a 45 gal tank with standard lighting. I'll keep an eye on it. I have some Breeding angels in that set up so lighting was never a concern.
It did open up some space where I moved some anubians and java fern I have on driftwood that was totally hidden by the swords. The swords took off where I may look to move the one on the left and just leave the sword on the middle as a center peice. A little iron and excel and they love it.
I'll keep reading the forums as most of my success has been trail and error. I'm guessing reading and learning from more experienced members will probably be cheaper.