Changed a few things since the last post.
Had to up the light, 8 PAR from the marineland single bright was not enough
to keep the HM alive. I added a DIY single strip T8 to help things along.
Planted a few strands of Val in the right corner to help balance the Bamboo.
Since all the chain sword I started with was on the verge of death, it has
finally started to come around nicely. This was one of several thrifty options
I am trying to keep this project within a small budget.
After reading a few Tank Journals I had inspiration, and went out gathering
some moss, and a few other natives as I enjoy to do this every so often.
I would say this project is approx half way finished, and should be viewed
I simply couldnt wait to post a glimpse of this, I will replace these with
better pix when i get to use the fiances' smartphone.
So here are some Camera phone pics of the newly scaped...
Marineland Singlebright Island