I think I want to start my 20 gal High tank!!! Finally after all the questions I ask!!
All I had to start with was the bare bones, Just a 20 gal high tank and metal stand, that's it.
Here is a list of all the things I have purchased and/or ordered:
1. Aquaclear 50 Power Filter
2. Lee's The ultimate Gravel Vac 25' Kit
3. Whisper 10 Air Pump (Found in closet, didn't know I had it
4. Silicone Airline Tubing, 20 Feet
5. Floating Thermometer with Suction Cup
6. Seachem Prime Declorinator
7. 24" Versa-Top Glass Canopy
8. Glass Only Mag-Float Algae Scraper
9. API Freshwater Master Test Kit
10. Visi-Therm Heater 75W
12. CaribSea Instant Aquarium Freshwater Substrate
Crystal River [grain sz. from 0.2mm to 0.5mm (is this a good size if having Cories?)]
13. Flourish Root Tabs
14. Freshwater Aquarium Salt
15. Air check
16. Five gallon bucket (just for aquarium)
17. Fish Nets
18. Tetra Tropical Crisps Fish Food
19. DIY Light Fixture with 4 10W Daylight Spiral CFL for 2WPG of light.
Don't want to do CO2!!
Am I missing anything?? ideas on what plants that I can use in this setup? ideas on foreground, mid ground, back ground plants?