The Planted Tank Forum banner

F&S Killer sale on Ecoxotic

15K views 147 replies 43 participants last post by  Wolff 
#1 ·
#4 ·
AFAICT they are "siblings" to the Current PRO version..
If I remember correctly PAR was higher but not sure how much higher..
As to remote codes.. Not something I'd hang my hat on..

The Current/ Aduino thread may shed light on that one..

#14 ·
welllllll, I ordered one on the 9th. It has yet to hit the mail!

I've called three times...twice they said, "it will go out today"...never did...
I just called now...was on hold a long time...I fully expected them to say sorry...out of stock...
But she said "there was glitch in the system." Whatever the hell that means..BUT they don't ship on Saturdays(??) But she fixed the "glitch" and it will go out on Monday!

WOW I could have driven to Rhinelander and back by now!

#17 ·
Only way that would happen is if "I" inadvertently caused a run and they ran out of stock...

They're good people...been to the store a few times in the past, and order here and there..

IF they had a 24" I'd be tempted myself..Need to re-light a 20 but have just been too lazy to DIY lately..

#28 ·
Bought one of these a while back for a 90 gallon project I am getting together. The 50% off sale "forced" me to buy another one. Even the hanging kit is 50% off! Now I should be able to grow pretty much anything in the 90 and look good, suspended pair and all :cool:

Bump: Yes it is 36". It extends from there.

#32 ·
No not at all. Thought your est. was a bit misleading on the long side. Though to be honest it wouldn't make much difference..

Looked to me like the diodes were, at most, 11/2 inches away w/ a 36" rim and a 36"-40ish whatever light..

Pictures tell the story.. ;)

#37 ·
Just an FYI, the price now dropped by 75%. I couldn't resist, I bought two 48" ones for a total of $156 USD!

Even with the shipping and taxes fee for having it shipped to Canada it's still worth it.

I don't even have the tank for it yet. :) but I just couldn't pass it up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.