The Planted Tank Forum banner

Lighting off and on issue?!

898 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  503aqua 
#1 ·
Hey guys. So im having issues with my (yes I know its kind of crappy) odyssea t5 4x 54w light fixture. So im having the most trouble at outlets. I am on one breaker and have been completely fine for the last 7 months and have very minimal splits with really not much amperage or watt usage on the same section. My light has two ballasts and one went out the other day and I had to switch to my other side (its in two sections). Im thinking my other ballast is going out as well. It can switch on the turn off then work on the outlet without a switch then doesnt.. its rediculous. I have everything plugged into a coralife timer/surge protector and everything else works. Is it my light ballast or what is happening?? I can answer more questions if you need to clarify and confusions. Btw I live in a home that was built in the late 80's in oregon and has no other electrical issues.. thanks for your help as always guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.