||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Have had a set of lights with 6x24w HO lights for maybe three years on a marine setup but now it keeps blowing the whole power board every time i plug it in to a socket. If I can fix it I would use it for a planted setup. Can anybody please help!!!
Planted Tank Guru
my guess is some corroded wiring that is shorting it out. Take it apart and take a close look at all the wiring and connections. Possibly some salt creep in there that is the issue.
Originally Posted by cdwill View Post
|blows, broken, dangerous, faulty, lights|